Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Stabby pants

Leveling a rogue compared to a tankadin has been bittersweet....

for 70 levels of surbuck I said wow....this is horrid how do people do this on multiple char's??? (granted I was a tank and didnt know the glories of shockadin or ret.) But im just thinking I looked at time played for ditiris last night and im a level 66 soon to be 67 and I'm on pace to hit 70 in half of hours played as buck....HALF!!! I know playing one char and learning quests help but I can burn threw long quests like of killing 20 of this mob and 20 of that mob like butter... buck it would be pull a couple conc. and wait....waitt....waitt......ok rinse and repeat.

Currently i'm Mutilate specc with my rogue, but im leaning towards using swords and pulling aggro from delos when he tanks :-) not really but I would like to go from tanking and receiving the most damage in a group to leading or being high on a damage dealt list. When the raid or group is over and someone posts damage done meters and im always like 6 out of 10 I sit and go...damn me for being a peice of bread to soak up all the water...I want to be the bird eating the bread. So maybe when lich king comes Diti will be my new main, with surbuck in second and my deathknight to be in third...only because There will be millions of people lfg deathknight this.....hah...Im leaving surbuck a tank unless paladins get a hot....I dont find fun in spamming flash of light or holy light or shock... I do find fun in aoe tanking :-).

I guess playing one char for almost two years then playing one rogue for 1 year makes me enjoy doing damage....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot, Diti! Soon to be joining us in the Heroics.

Ha, you'll be the dead rogue at the end of that Coilfang one...the tall tentically guy...that boss..yeah...

=P