Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All the tank I can be....

Slowly I'm working on a tankadin set that I can have alot of fun and let the dps'rs have all the fun they want too...My defense is still at or above 490, but im working on getting my spell damage through the roof... Right now with some pots and what not my spell damage is sitting around or about 400. which is pretty darn good. I would really like to see it as high as my defense, because the way I look at it my defense should be good for me not to die, but if my aggro isnt the tops then I wont die all the squishes will... (wouldnt be a bad thing....*cough atlon, delos.)

I've been playing alot with the same people which is a blast since we know each others tendincies, but I really wish we could find another 2 people to always have around. I think it would be great to go hey I want to do an heroic and just be like you you you you lets do this! we end up pugged the last two spots which are just dps spots since we have one healer myself the tank and a mage with a sweet turtle. pugging isnt bad, but sometimes you get someone whom doesnt fit well with others. such as this mage we pugged thee other day the mob does a very short aoe...like a lighting bolt of some sort that affects anyone in 10yrd radius well we mentioned not standing around that thing other than me....the mage didnt like this thought of standing so far from me or something and decided to take the aoe thee entire time... then on a giant infernal which does one huge spike of like 11,000 damage to an area we said to everyone stand ontop of me he decided to stand away from everyone and got one shot for 11,000. Thee 11,000 splits evenly with everyone in radius.... so 3 people taking the spike would break down to 3,666.6 which is a ton better than 11k.... ohwell...

I've decided to level my rogue by the end of the weekend currently sitting on 66. Well I didn't decide to I was basicly challenged by the master of leveling....

Ditiris is my rogue
Surbuck is my pimp

No comments: