Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My leveling problem, and addiction.

All of those who know me or how I play know I level and well a turtle pace. Well last night i dinged 72 and with a couple of instances and 2 quests im already half way to 73, at this pace im sure to level quicker than before and actually enjoy it. WOW has watered down the game a bit to make leveling to me easier on the tank speccs.

Im addicted to exploration in the game. I'd rather travel on my bear mount and explore than do quests....I know isnt that odd, so i figure if i like just running around why not Get the sweet title for exploring the entire wowverse. My new plan every time I ding I explore one entire section of a map (exp. I hit 73 tonight either tonight or tomorrow I would explore northern eastern kingdoms of what I have not got.


If anyone would like to join in on the exploration let me know....Paladins Mount UP!

No comments: